OFS supply, build, maintain and demobilize: drill sites, base camps, fly camps and line camps. These camps can be constructed as semi-permanent flat packed, containerized, and or soft sided structures.
They supply and operate earthmoving equipment suitable for heli lifting into remotes sites and reassembly to operational mode.
The well recognized Oilmin camp has become a benchmark exploration Home-base.
Oilmin has developed several variations of lightweight, swift to erect, truss frame structures that have been tailored suitably to fit inside our PAC750 fixed wing aircraft if required.
- Camp Design, 20 – 200 man semi permanent camps
- Power Generation and Mechanical support, 5KVA – 220KVA Generators.
- Water Source extraction and treatment, Independent water testing.
- Waste control, Septic, Grey water and General waste management.
- Fuel storage control, environmental management systems.
- Dangerous Goods and Explosive containment.